New in 2014, our self-catering cottage has been completely re-furbished to a high standard and offers a light, contemporary and well-equipped space in a beautiful woodland setting. Accommodation comprises :
- Two bedrooms (one double, one small with full-sized bunk beds),
- Shower/wet-room and toilet
- Lounge/dining room with two sofas; dining table and four chairs, flat-screen HD TV with built in DVD.
- Fully fitted kitchen area, with dishwasher and washing machine
- Underfloor heating throughout, with a woodburner in the lounge for those cosy evenings and a basket of wood to get you started.
Outside you will find a small courtyard area for sitting out with seating for four and a Weber barbeque. There is also access to a small woodland immediatly opposite, with a picnic table. There is space to park two cars.
And so you don’t need to shop for that first breakfast, we provide a welcome pack which includes a loaf of homemade bread, tea, coffee, milk, butter and (when they are laying) some eggs from our lovely hens.
We provide books, games and toys and even a dolls house!. Let us know the ages of your kids ,and we’ll make sure something suitable is available.
The cottage is available for both short breaks and weekly lets.
Larger party or friends joining you? subject to availability we can combine letting of the cottage with additional nights in our adjacent Bed and Breakfast bedroom.