Self-contained single storey annex with its own private entrance. Your accommodation comprises:
- A large, light double room with en-suite shower room and separate en-suite toilet.
- Private use of an adjoining large, comfortable lounge-dining room with sofas, table and chairs and a well-stocked book shelf.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Centrally heated throughout and a wood burner in the lounge with wood provided
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave and crockery..
There is a full size single bed in the lounge suitable for either a child or a third adult (but please note the bathroom is accessed through the main bedroom) and also a sofa bed.
We welcome young children, who will find a pile of books and toys to keep them entertained, and our little woodland to sit out in There is plenty of space to play indoors, so you’ll be able to relax, even on rainy days. If you fancy a quiet, child-free meal at one of our excellent local pubs, we may be able to offer babysitting (so ask us when you book).
There is a small woodland area immediately opposite your front door for sitting out.
Wedding guest? we may be able to give you a lift to or from the venue – please ask when you book.
Available for short lets all year round.